Join NOVA and the community as we remember and honor victims of crime. Participants will hear survivor stories of healing, be invited to participate in an optional time of trauma-sensitive yoga or reflection, and have the opportunity to virtually light a candle in honor of themselves, a loved one, or a community member who has been the victim of crime.
Participants will not be on camera, so participation will be confidential, although there will be an invitation to share your voice via chat if you would like.
Here are some things participants may wish to consider sharing:
- Words of affirmation or compassion for themselves, for all they have survived since experiencing trauma
- Words of encouragement for others who are beginning their healing journey or perhaps are waiting to begin
- Words of remembrance for homicide victims we are grieving the loss of
- Words of hope for a family member, friend, or loved one who is trying to heal from trauma
- Words of healing for our community as we collectively heal and protect the vulnerable
There is no cost to attend, but registration is required.
Please visit https://bit.ly/NOVACandlelightTribute to register.
Once you register, you will receive an email with a link to the event.
For questions, please contact NOVA at 215-343-6543 or at email@example.com