NOVA (Network of Victim Assistance) is the comprehensive victim services organization in Bucks County. With a 47-year history, NOVA has expanded to include a continuum of prevention and direct services to prevent and address the needs of victims of sexual abuse and other serious crimes. NOVA is known across many disciplines and the community at large for its exceptional services and professionalism. As a mature and fiscally sound organization, establishing sustainability is key to our future success — serving all victims who need services, educating the community at large on violence prevention in our community, and providing top-ranked professional training.
Licensed Clinical Counseling Supervisor. NOVA is hiring an experienced clinical counseling supervisor who is licensed to supervise our counseling department. Our team provides a continuum of trauma informed evidence-based therapeutic modalities, such as Trauma Focused-Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TFCBT), Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR), Trauma Processing Yoga Groups (TPY) and Problematic Sexual Behavior – Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (PSB-CBT), to children and adults who are the victims of sexual assault and other serious crimes. This position would require providing individual and group supervision. They would also be responsible for administrative supervisory work, such as facilitating department meetings, running reports, overseeing caseloads and tracking staff training requirements. Lastly, this person would hold a caseload to maintain clinical relevance for supervising.
All of our counseling services are free to victims, and are supported by public and private dollars. Annually we serve over 650 victims in individual or group counseling. Sessions *may be provided the client’s home, community, local schools, telehealth and/or one of NOVA’s three offices.
*Note: NOVA is a designated essential service; therefore, the Counseling team is providing tele-counseling for individual and group counseling. During stage green of reopening during COVID, the counseling staff may move a small number of clients to in-office services. NOVA is planning a staged return to working in the office. NOVA is guided by the CDC recommendations and the orders of the Governor and State Health Department.
The position will require the ability to travel throughout the county but will based primarily in Fairless Hills, PA and assuming at least two evenings per week.
- Master’s degree and Licensure in social work, counseling, psychology or other relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience clinically supervising staff.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working clinically with children, adults, and families.
- TFCBT certification required, EMDR certification preferred.
- SAC training certificate or must attend the 40-hour Sexual Assault Counselor Training at NOVA within 3-months post-hire.
- Must be able to work 2 evenings per week and provide on-call coverage for the Hotline when assigned (overnight 1 time per month).
- Must be able to travel to all three of NOVA’s offices, schools and clients’ homes as needed.
- Bilingual/multilingual preferred
- Highly values teamwork.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word.
- Experience working with client data systems preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Current criminal, child abuse and FBI clearance is required before hire.
Excellent benefits include a competitive salary commensurate with experience, exceptional health and dental coverage, accruing three weeks Paid Time Off your first year plus 11 holidays, a Profit Sharing Pension Plan and 401K after one year and, many more. NOVA is an EOE.
If you have these qualifications, are energetic, passionate about the mission of NOVA, enjoy a friendly team-oriented environment, we would like to hear from you! Please submit your resume with a cover letter telling us why you are the person for this job to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject line: Licensed Clinical Counseling Supervisor Position