Network of Victim Assistance (NOVA) has identified several wish list items that are needed to help facilitate our programs and services, as well as for general agency needs. Any donation, no matter the size, can make a difference!
For health and safety reasons, the following items should be new or unused:
- Travel-sized toiletries: Men’s and women’s deodorant, baby wipes, feminine hygiene pads, dry shampoo, alcohol-free mouthwash
- Stress balls
- Small containers of bubbles
- Liquid glue (used to make slime)
- Contact lens solution (used to make slime)
- K-cups (tea and coffee)
- Box of teabags
- Coffee stirrers
- Cans of soda
- Balloons (uninflated)
- Small individual bottles of water
- Large individual bottles of water
- Individually wrapped healthy snacks (no peanuts please)
- Gift cards for local grocery stores
- Amazon gift cards to purchase books
- Brené Brown books
- River rocks
- Kamochi feelings monsters
- Adult coloring books (Mandala)
- 4” x 6” paintable picture frames
- White cardboard masks
- E6000 Glue
- Acrylic paints
- Individual tissue packs
- Cough drops
- Men’s sweatpants (sizes M and XL)
- Women’s yoga pants (sizes M and XL)
- Men’s packaged underwear (sizes M and XL)
- Women’s packaged underwear (sizes M and XL)
- Women’s sports bras (sizes M and XL)
- Small white canvas bags
Donations can be mailed or dropped off to NOVA’s business office (Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.) at: 2370 York Road, Suite B1, Jamison, PA 18929. Please contact our office at 215-343-6543 to arrange for delivery or pick-up of large or bulk items.
Shop for NOVA
- Check out NOVA’s AmazonSmile Charity List to purchase items and ship them directly to NOVA.
- Shopping on Amazon? Use AmazonSmile to generate donations for NOVA! The AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of eligible purchases to NOVA to support our vital work in the community. Select Network of Victim Assistance in Bucks County when setting up your AmazonSmile account or visit https://bit.ly/NOVAamazonSmile
Set Up a Donation Drive to Support NOVA
If you are interested in organizing a collection drive for NOVA at your school, work, community center, or place of worship, please contact our office at 215-343-6543.
Please contact Angela M. McGettigan, Director of Community Relations and Development at 215-343-6543 ext. 6601 or by email at email@example.com.
Network of Victim Assistance (NOVA) is a 501(c)(3) organization. The official registration and financial information for Network of Victim of Assistance may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling 1-800-732-0999 within Pennsylvania. Registration does not imply endorsement. Donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law. All donations to NOVA support our mission and are unrestricted unless otherwise designated by the donor. NOVA’s tax ID is 23-7438387.