Give Through Your Employer or Workplace
Your gift will better the lives of people victimized by crime. Your employer’s matching gift can double your impact.
Did you know that hundreds of companies have matching gift programs available to their employees and many of these will match your donation to NOVA?
How It Works
- Contact your employer’s Human Resources Department and ask whether your company matches employee donations to Network of Victim Assistance (NOVA).
- Request your company’s matching gift form and review the guidelines to see whether NOVA is eligible to receive a matching gift from your employer.
- Compete your employer’s matching gift form and submit!
- Mail a copy of the completed form to:
Network of Victim Assistance
Attn: Matching Gifts Program
2370 York Road, Suite B1
Jamison, PA 18929
Employer-sponsored charitable giving campaigns can make a powerful impact on the lives of victims and survivors of crime by providing a convenient way for employees, retirees, and board members to give to NOVA through payroll deductions.
Check with your employer today to find out how you can designate NOVA through your workplace giving campaign.
Workplace Giving Through United Way
Many employers participate in United Way campaigns throughout the year, allowing employees to designate their gift to NOVA. To designate NOVA as your United Way donation recipient please follow these instructions:
- Federal employees: Select #93231 to give through the Combined Federal Campaign.
- State, county and municipal employees: Check your United Way campaign materials to find the assigned designation number for Network of Victim Assistance.
- Corporate employees and United Way participants: Designate Network of Victim Assistance (EIN# 23-7438387) as your charity of choice.
Workplace Employee Initiatives
If you would like to do more within your workplace to support NOVA’s programs and services, please contact Michelle Cash, Director of Development at 215-343-6543 ext. 6602 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to choose an activity that is right for you. Activities have included clothing drives for NOVA Thrift Shop, Denim Days, donation drives, adopting families through NOVA’s holiday gift program, and much more!
Network of Victim Assistance (NOVA) is a 501(c)(3) organization. The official registration and financial information for Network of Victim of Assistance may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling 1-800-732-0999 within Pennsylvania. Registration does not imply endorsement. Donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law. All donations to NOVA support our mission and are unrestricted unless otherwise designated by the donor. NOVA’s tax ID is 23-7438387.